martes, 31 de mayo de 2016

Paradox

Probably you all know what a paradox is, but you just know a few of them. For all of you that don't know what it is, a paradox is a question which has no answer, or at least not a logical one. Today, I'm gonna show you all some questions that can make your mind explote so easy. Let's go!


I wanted to start slowly, I promise, but this surpasses me. Let's analize.
Here we have Pinocchio saying that his nose is going to grow. Pinocchio's nose grows just when he's lying, but if he says that the nose is going to grow, he's not lying...Your turn.



Another one, this can't be sane. This has no logical sense. My god, I'm a scientist, I'm an empirical guy, and these questions with no answer annoy me. If one is true the other one can't be false... Let's move on.


Okay, I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. I quit, no more paradox. This one beats me. Its just...Mindblown.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario