jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

Experiences







I have already done a backflip, which was the scariest trick to do, and thankfully, one of my best friends helped me doing it. I really enjoyed that moment, even more with my friends supporting me.
I have already won a Taekwondo competition. It was in France last year. I was really nervous because my oponent was really tall and he looked quite strong, but with my family and friends cheering me up, I finally did it.
I have already been to Greece. In fact, I've been there at least 10 times, because my parents met and also studied there, so we all love to be Greek at least once a year.
I haven't done the Route 66 yet. It's been one of my biggest dreams since I saw a youtuber series of him doing it. Maybe if one day I can, I wish I could do it with a Harley Davidson.
Connected to this last one, I haven't bought a Harley Davidson yet. I decided I wanted a Harley when I saw an old man with this kind of motorbikes, looking like one of the Motörhead members, with his leather jacket, the American flag in his bag and leather boots 'till his knee.

Finally, I haven't been a father yet,(fortunately). Even I joke about this, to raise a child by my own is my biggest dream. I think I wanted to be the cool father that every little boy wants to. Maybe when I am a father, I'll be one of these annoying fathers that everyone hates, but can't know it, for the moment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario