martes, 31 de mayo de 2016

Mosh?

Maybe this title doesn't make any sense for many of you but, what about this?

 photo d0f9872508e6_zpszqpcyhpr.gif
This, is Eminem. If you don't know him you may life under a rock, or under the sea... or maybe you are just still using Internet Explorer. He has many songs, but recently I've been hearing to one called Mosh, upon which he expresses his dissapointment with the Iraq war, and trying to open people's eyes:

I give my sight to the blind, my insight through the mind
I exercise my right to express when I feel it's time

I also found really fun the way how he finally culminates his song by saying:

Stomp, push, shove, mush, Fuck Bush! Until they bring our troops home (c'mon).

I don't know if he would do something like "Fuck Obama!" actually, but definetly our dark skinned president is a thousand times better than Bush, or at least he doesn't show without any kind of respect his economic interests.
I also asked my father about the reaction of the war in Iraq, and he told me that in general, it wasn't really accepted by the average people, so my question is why did the government accepted that carnage? Aren't we a democracy? So now, more than ever..FUCK BUSH!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario